- Regular - $80 (Late registration is $100 starting January 9)
- Collegiate - $80
- Child - $40 (for children attending meals only)
- Child Registration - If you are registering multiple adults, only list the number of children with one of the adult registrations so you don't get charged twice for children.
- Hotel arrangements will be your own responsibility and are not handled by this registration or by KFB.
- Find the schedule, hotel information and more by clicking here
- Many counties have funds to cover the registration and lodging costs for individuals from their county. Please contact your county coordinator before registering to inquire about financial assistance. County coordinator contact information can be found by clicking here , finding the section "County Farm Bureaus" and clicking the dropdown to select your county.
Information for County Coordinators:The following resources are available to assist you in using the registration system and collecting the information you need to register those sponsored by your county. Please note that the county paying for the member should be the county registering the attendee since payment is due at the time of registration.
How do I register multiple attendees at one time?
- Fill out the information below for one attendee and click "Add to Cart"
- That will take you to your order summary. Click the link at the top of the summary that says "Continue Shopping" and it will bring you back to this page.
- Enter the next person you want to register.
- Make sure you fill in the info below for each attendee.
- Repeat this process until you are done adding names and click "Proceed to Checkout" when you're ready to finish and pay.
Refunds, Cancellations & Substitutions
Kansas Farm Bureau will provide full refunds for cancellations made by 11:59 p.m. on January 16, 2019. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded as final meal counts for the event will be provided to catering on January 17. Counties/Chapters may substitute attendees at no charge up until 10:00 a.m. on January 26, 2019. All refund requests, cancellations and substitutions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KFB Foundation for Agriculture Grant
The Kansas Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture grants are intended to aid county Farm Bureau associations and Collegiate Farm Bureau chapters which need financial assistance in getting young and prospective members involved in the organization. The grant value is $80 per registration. Limit 10 (ten) registration grants per county association/Collegiate Farm Bureau chapter. Awarded grant funds will be paid following the event. The registrant must attend the conference in full for the grant funds to be distributed.