The Leadership Conference focuses on leadership and personal development opportunities for Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers. This highly interactive conference brings together Young Farmers & Ranchers from at least 45 states and has been noted to total nearly 800 Young Farmers & Ranchers. The Leadership Conference offers:
- Collegiate Discussion Meet competitive events
- Tours of local agricultural operations and/or attractions. To learn more about tours, Click Here
Instructions / Checklist
- Hotel arrangements will be your own responsibility and are not handled by this registration or by KFB. A conference rate of $149 + tax at the KC Marriott Downtown is available through this link: http://bit.ly/AFBFYFRHotel.
- Each attendee, spouse, child over 3 needs to be registered separately.
- If registering more than one person, then after you click "Add to Cart" at the bottom, click "Continue Shopping" to come back to this page and register the next participant.
- Once you are done registering all adults and children, you can click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Under 3 - Free: Child does not receive meals and must sit on parents' laps during meals and on tours (for your child to receive meals, register them as a child guest ages 3-12).
- Child Guest (ages 3-12) - $100/child: Child receives a special children's meal ticket for all meals and their own seat at the meals (child must also be registered to go on a tour).
- Closed toed shoes must be worn for all tours. Plan to dress accordingly.