You should only be on this page if Vickie has sent you the link directly
Friday, September 13, 2019
Hutchinson Community College
- Topics covered will include agricultural technology law, tax law developments, farm economy, trade, Farm Bill, and water law.
- The program is expected to run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- A full agenda will be shared at www.kfb.org/aglaw when it is available.
- To register for this event, select the type of registration you want to purchase below
- Only register and pay for one person at a time.
Explanation of Registration Types
- $50 to register for the event as a farmer, rancher, or other member of the public.
- $250 to register for the event and receive Continuing Education Credit.
- CLE Credit
- 7.0 hours of CLE credit for attorneys.
- Other Continuing Education Credit
- 7 hours credit for CPAs.
- NOTE: CPAs may only receive credit for attendance in person. This webinar is not NASBA approved, so does not provide CPA credit for online attendance.
- 1 hour credit (federal tax update) for IRS enrolled agents and other tax preparers. IRS agents may receive credit for in person or online attendance.