Hosted by Kansas Farm Bureau, members will fly to Chicago August 1st and travel by bus to Michigan.
Registration is open March 1st to May 31, 2016 or until all seats are filled .
For additional details, contact Nancy Brown at 785-587-6111, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blueberry & cranberry production
- Hanging basket & hydroponic greenhouses
- Vegetable production & processing
- Turkey production
- Orchard & winery
- Egg production
- Dairy & creamery
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences
- The registration fee includes hotel accommodations, one meal per day, and airfare to and from Chicago. Each participant will have the choice of flying out of Kansas City, Wichita or Manhattan. American Airlines offers flights on Monday, August 1st out of each of the three cities at 12:30 p.m. (arriving in Chicago at approximately 2:30). Return flights on Friday, August 5th will depart Chicago at 10:15am. Cost of airfare cannot be refunded once booked.
- Travel expenses to/from the airport, additional meals (avg. of one per day), and incidentals are the responsibility of the participants.