All registrations are now closed
- You'll learn about more the food and meat industry. Science-based information will be delivered in a way you can teach others.
- You’ll receive lesson plans on food science that will provide you with the information you need to present in a classroom setting.
- You’ll identify leaders in your community that can help support your programs.
- You’ll receive Tips and Tricks to help you replicate the event locally.
- AND you will leave the training with freezermeals you can take home to feed your family.
Wichita | October 17 - 10am to 4pm (Registration for this event is now closed)
Sedgwick County Extension Office, 4-H Hall
Manhattan | November 17 - 10am to 4pm (Registration for this event is now closed)
Lawrence | November 29 - 10am to 4pm (Registration for this event is now closed)
Douglas County Fairgrounds
Hays | January 24, 2017 - 10am to 4pm (Registration for this event is now closed)
Messiah Lutheran Church
Registration - $40 each
Seats are limited to 50 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How do I register multiple attendees at one time?
- Fill out the information below for one attendee and click "Add to Cart"
- That will take you to your order summary. Click the link at the top of the summary that says "Continue Shopping" and it will bring you back to this page.
- Enter the next person you want to register.
- Make sure you fill in the box below for attendee's name each time so we get everyone's name.
- Repeat this process until you are done adding names and click "Proceed to Checkout" when you're ready to finish and pay.